Kalani Tropicals’ online flower shop is OPEN. We are shipping Tropical Flower Arrangements directly from our family farm in Kauai – hoping to bring some happiness in these uncertain times.
Robin Williams said: Spring is nature’s way of saying, “Let’s Party!”
People are often surprised when we say there are seasons in Hawaii. Over the winter months the days are shorter, it’s a little challenging to find all the flower varieties that go in an arrangement, temperatures are cooler (average 60 degrees at night & 70 degrees in the daytime), and we get more rainfall.
We know it’s Springtime in Kauai when:
- It’s light enough to start picking flowers for today’s orders at 7:00am
- Every shady spot has Beehive Gingers re-emerging
- Our “Peachy Pink” Heliconia starts to bloom
- “Tropic Fleur” is flowering in abundance
- The “Indonesian Wax Ginger” is poking through the leaves
Hau’oli Kupulau ~ Happy Spring!